The west keeps on telling us the poor countries need education, to alleviate the poverty that they are facing.
If you had read my blog earlier today I wrote about the education problem facing the UK . The UK itself is failing in its education system, where figures are showing young children in British schools cannot read or write, and yet Britain and other western countries are ramming down poor countries saying they must educate their children.
I'm sorry but with the massive injection programme going on in third world countries revealed by in the UK a few weeks ago, that I also referred to, I have deep concerns about the aims behind all this. Is it to sterilise the thousands/millions of young girls? and focus through education as we know from western education the emphasis on sex, condoms, and immorality type learning?. As well as the aims and objectives to get girls to remain glued to their education, taking away the thoughts of getting married and having children.
One must always read between the lines as to why a country like Britain would want to invest millions into foreign aid programmes when it is without finances itself to help the poor in its own country, along with other western countries.
Is not all this really a smoke screen like I said before for " population control"?
No comments:
Post a Comment