Friday, 1 July 2011

New Exciting Blog coming soon!

I wanted to tell you all about another new exciting launch coming soon. I will be carrying on with this blog called " Mankind in a Crisis", and this will deal with various issues.
The new blog will focus just on the natural world, which is my main area of expertise as a wildlife and Raptor Biologist, Human Ecologist, writer and broadcaster.

You will note from my profile  also I'm  a professional African safari guide and tracker and I wanted as well to focus on the African fauna and flora, that so many people talk about and ask me to lecture on all over.

This will lead up to launching my new safari academy of learning which will be based in Southern Africa where I have safari camps  in S Africa, Botswana and Kenya.
I will throughout my new blog and the website soon to be launched, will not only be highlighting the wonderful array of African wildlife but also will give you all the exciting opportunities of joining me on one of the many nature learning/safari guide, survival course and tracking in Africa.

If you have ever wanted to be really connected with the natural world and have a deep love for the African bush and its wildlife, then look no further.
My courses take place deep in the African bush, working along side some of Africa's most experienced bushmen.
The majority of my film documentaries as I have mentioned in my current blog will be based on  nature and the crisis we are facing as well as  general films about the important role of nature and its biodiversity, known today as so important for the survival of mankind " Natures Capital"  and how to reconnect with nature and rejuvenate the lost soul.
I will keep you all posted to all the launches of the new blog, website, films and courses.

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment