Today we hear of shootings and people dead in the US, which is not the first and will not be the last... "Mr Obama, I don't like your freedom, your way of life and your values you offer in the US" and I strongly advise all of you to turn away from western democracy and so called western values and freedom.
America leads the world on gun crime, but its OK to carry guns, because its your right, its a free society,you can do what you want and if you kill people, don't worry about it. Its seen on TV and acted out in Hollywood so its fine.?
No , people of the west, can you not see how society is turning out. Whether I report from the US side of the water or the other side namely Britain society is going down hill fast.
I have not even looked, but how many people get killed by gun crime both in the US and the UK? I'm sure its a figure that is staggering.?
Islam has laws that would put a stop to all crime and people would be petrified to even own a toy gun, but hey! you would be safe, your children could play outside even at night, without any worries. Sounds good doesn't it guys?
No comments:
Post a Comment