Monday, 20 June 2011

French lost, in cuckoo land as normal




Mention France and everyone laughs. Now they have tried to ban the hijab and Niqab and are failing miserably.

Sisters well done, your doing a good job and we are all proud of you. France and all the western countries who are trying to attack our way of life you will not win. You will be humiliated as with this case. Am I laughing at the french?, you bet .
 Just like this beautiful sister she is laughing at you and about you, just like I'm doing as I write this article.We my friends are on the right path of morality, sadly western life dictated by western governments and elite are on the path of immorality .

Please remember we have the creator on our side and no one can defeat truth. Its marching forward across the world. I hope you wish to join us like millions are. This is why Islam is the fastest religion on earth, because the masses are seeing the truth from falsehood and evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment