Im in the process of moving onto the next stage of my massive project. I today have written nearly 1,000 articles on this blog and the demand is now from people that I now move into documentaries and lectures on you tube.
I will keep you updated as to when the launch will be. I will still carry on with the articles but more emphasis will be on the above.
The theme will be much the same, dealing with the real news that mainstream news media fail or doesnt want to cover. I will also be dealing with the need for social change and how that can come about for the better of all.
I will look deep into the crisis facing mankind and detailing the only solution to our global crisis.
I hope you will soon join me as I embark on this new phase of my project, in the same way you have with my " Mankind in a Crisis" blog
No comments:
Post a Comment