This upsets me greatly and I cannot believe that the so called superpower of the modern world that demand the rest to admire and look up to and follow is at the centre of such a horrible statistic.
America continues to accuse other people, nations and religions of abuse and human rights and justice and freedom and I could go on, but here in the US own backyard it leads the world in child abuse.
On top of this today here in the UK we are hearing of degrading situations for children in detention centres.
08.43 BBC Today Britain was able to listen at first hand of a sad case of a father who lost his child to child abuse. I have noticed since this interview has been deleted, probably due to its shocking content and complaints from the British public. However it is the UN who have named the US as the country that stands above all others in child abuse.
Interesting, that in searching Sky news, CNN and the UN webpage nothing as yet comes up, but I thank the reporter of this investigation from the BBC who was able to provide us, the world of what is really taking place in the the worlds most supposidly civilized, democratic, industrialized country.
There is only one way that humanity can be free from such crime, injustice, violence, abuse, that is for you all to explore the only religion that the creator will accept that is Islam.
In Islam this is all prevented and if such crimes even stealing took place the culprit would clearly know the punishment.
The world through accepting Islam as the divine governance for mankind would need no more prisons, due to the punishments that God stipulates on those that wish to break the harmony between his creation.
That to me as it does for millions seems correct and is the only way we can rid the world of such atrocious acts .
When I listened to this on the radio I felt physically sick. the figures alone from this report in 2009 are staggering.
America shame on you for your actions and its clear the govt is not interested at all except to gain further domination throughout the world .This is a sad day again for humanity.
No comments:
Post a Comment