Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Shame on You USA

I wrote about this yesterday and I am today. I'm still in shock that the US where many of you who read by blog live allow this evil to go unchallenged.
You live in the so called democratic , leading industrialized, most powerful country in the world and you live amongst scum who allow killings like this to carry on.
Your so called govt is more concerned about controlling power then the little children who are being killed in their homes.
Shame on you Obama,  and shame on all of you. If you ignore this mail and after watching the film you still choose to ignore then your hearts are sealed and black and you are not human.

Are you Americans going to get off your backsides and do something to stop and protest about this?
We here in the UK are voicing our utter disgust at this that the BBC showed this week, whether its news where you are I don't know, but now you know after reading and seeing this.
Injustice, slavery oppression violence occurs daily and your government supposedly leading the world under the banner of freedom, democracy are behind this and taking a blind eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment