The global economic crisis is certainly creating issues for everyone, although perhaps not everyone?
I think the majority of the world unless you are a ostrich with your head in the sand,, understand the economics of the world are controlled by what people, or some people call the elite. That to some is not above as how could it be? they are facing major issues financially.
I think as always in time the bigger picture will be clearer, but I'm in no doubt personally like others, govts do not control the powers as we think. Our votes go no where and we live in a illusion if we really think the world is all on the US presidents shoulders.
Of course as Muslim none of this applies as i along with all the Muslims, if they are true believers know that true power is in the hands of Allah. Oh! don't panic if you are a Christian or Jew Allah is just arabic for God. That means your God is the same as the muslim God.
If you study the arabic christian bible as well you will note God is Allah as its the arabic.

No comments:
Post a Comment